The Student Room Group

Anybody have any motivation I could borrow?

I have 3 assignments to be completed, housework to do and other things I am currently ignoring and I have 0 motivation to do them.

I keep opening up my assignment looking at it and then closing it down again. I feel exhausted and mentally drained, i've tried taking a few self-care days but that's turned into weeks. I have tried pushing myself to do it and nothing is really working out..

Anyone have any tips to get things moving again?
Original post by Anonymous
I have 3 assignments to be completed, housework to do and other things I am currently ignoring and I have 0 motivation to do them.

I keep opening up my assignment looking at it and then closing it down again. I feel exhausted and mentally drained, i've tried taking a few self-care days but that's turned into weeks. I have tried pushing myself to do it and nothing is really working out..

Anyone have any tips to get things moving again?

I am literally in the same position. The only way to get over it is to just put your headphones on, get into your zone and get it done mate.
Literally the harsh reality of how it is =/ good luck! hope you get it done!
Reply 2
Original post by MisterFortnite
I am literally in the same position. The only way to get over it is to just put your headphones on, get into your zone and get it done mate.
Literally the harsh reality of how it is =/ good luck! hope you get it done!

Hi, thanks for this! Managed to get a few bits done this morning and trying to power through now :smile: Good luck to you too!

Quick Reply

Latest