The Student Room Group

Relationship insecurity

I’ve been with my boyfriend for 2 years and we have a good relationship with each other apart from the occasional arguing now and again. As time goes on the more I feel i have problems within myself, I am always worried he will cheat on me or find another girl, whenever we argue I always think he will leave me and I always find myself being the one to apologise first or make effort with him after an argument. I just don’t understand why I am this way, in every other aspect of my life I’m a very strong person but when it comes to my relationship I feel so pathetic. I just want to not feel so dependent on my boyfriend or worried that he will leave me. Has anybody else ever felt this way or have any advice on how to overcome feeling like this? Thank you
I am in the exact same situation right now :frown: 2year relationship with my boyfriend, and I am extremely dependent on him however in all other areas in my life I am very independent. I worry how dependent I have become 🥺
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I am in the exact same situation right now :frown: 2year relationship with my boyfriend, and I am extremely dependent on him however in all other areas in my life I am very independent. I worry how dependent I have become 🥺

It’s a horrible feeling isn’t it, I tell myself I’m strong and I don’t need to rely on anyone but the feeling doesn't goes away. I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels like this x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending