Tips please and good websites as well
username3916406
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by ninirose2907)
Tips please and good websites as well
There is a lot of content and this can be overwhelming, what I would recommend first and foremost is being organised and placing work from each topic in separate folders to make it less daunting! After that I personally put many of the topics in quizlet format, this is beneficial as there are many key terms to know not just concepts. Additionally, you get marked on scholarly views so if you can remember relevant scholars (through Quizlet) this will be helpful. As far as essays go I would constantly keep in mind evaluation, no matter the point always ensure you have clear and hopefully productive evaluation saved for it. In terms of resources I got two texts books, firstly the official OCR one which I found far too wordy and long winded, instead I found the PEPED version SO MUCH MORE USEFUL. It is however a bit brief at points so I would recommend using it in conjunction with notes for proper revision but it at least covers the entire syllabus fully.

I have the old edition that had all the topics together but I assume these new versions are just as good:

https://peped.org/philosophicalinves...omplete-guide/
https://peped.org/philosophicalinves...omplete-guide/

Good luck and try not to overwork yourself! Revise slowly but thoroughly!
ninirose2907
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I was meant to be doing my GCSE's this year so I am finding notes online and am putting them into a document etc. Keeping organised as you say.
username3916406
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by ninirose2907)
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I was meant to be doing my GCSE's this year so I am finding notes online and am putting them into a document etc. Keeping organised as you say.
Best of luck! It's a great subject so look forward to it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (44)
23.28%
Unhappy (53)
28.04%
Conflicted (92)
48.68%

Watched Threads