The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Is London South Bank University (LSBU) a good uni?

There’s so much controversy around LSBU, as I’ve heard so many differing opinions in regards to whether it is a good uni or not. I’m currently at a uni that is known to be prestige (UAL) however I don’t like my course and what to do something completely different. I’m applying to do psychology and criminology or just psychology. I know for sure I want to stay in London. I’ve applied to kings college (which will be my first choice if I get in, which I doubt I will) my grades are A*BB. I got rejected from city uni however I’m telling myself it’s because I applied 2 months late. I also applied to Goldsmiths, West London Uni and LSBU, based on rankings, however I don’t really trust those completely.LSBU was my preferred after kings to begin with. However after a lot of research I’ve heard people say they would be embarrassed to go there, whereas others argue against this. So overall I’m slightly confused, would be grateful to hear opinions on what’s best to do to help clear things up. Thanks xo
Hi Lisabellaz! We hope you are well and safe? Sorry to hear that we've encountered negative feedback about LSBU. If you are interested in Psychology, we have fantastic resources and tutors with a wealth of experience. It may help if you were interested to find out more to contact our Course Enquiries line on 0800 923 88 88 or email us on [email protected] to get further information.

Alternatively I would encourage you to register to attend our virtual open day. To register please follow link below:

https://www.lsbu.ac.uk/study/study-at-lsbu/open-days

We hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
LSBU
London
Hi, Sorry to hear you hate your course.
You've got good grades and should aim for one of the University of London Unis imo.
Good luck with Kings!
LSBU or Bristol
Original post by Anonymous
LSBU or Bristol

Hi! Thanks for your message.

In order to answer this it would really depend on what you are looking for in a University? e.g Career prospects, Social life?

It may be a good idea to contact our Course Enquiry Team on [email protected] so we can discuss in more details to see whether we would be a good fit for you.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

LSBU Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending