plshelpnao
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi all,I'm definitely way out of my depth with SPSS. I have been handed a folder full of excel data sets. There are multiple sets of data that contain information that has been extracted from doctors' practices.The data contain information like:- number of people with a certain disease- number of people who have had certain blood tests done- demographic information eg age, ethnicityThe data were taken and then after an intervention taken again a certain amount of time later. Data were extracted from multiple practices on 2 occasions.So where I'm at is I've got SPSS and looked at tutorials. They seem to suggest that all your data should be in one spss data bank but I've got multiple excel spreadsheets. Ought I to somehow compile them all into one datasheet? I'm just finding it difficult to even find a starting point so any tips at all are welcomeHow would I even code the data? eg if one patient is one row, how do I put that patient in and then capture the same info after the intervention in the same row etc
plshelpnao
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
bump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads