The Student Room Group

iDEA Help

I am soo confused on the iDEA Silver Gamer award. There's a question saying "In some cases, gaming or simulation IS used to help directly train someone in a profession. Can you name any other profession where that may be the case? One example is a pilot, can you find another?" and i am really confused. Please help!
doctor
Reply 2
Thanks so much! :grin:
astronaut
Bro !?!?!?! Thanks so much :smile:
can you help me with the

Complete the missing word in the sentence below to progress! We have used this exact word before. If you can't remember, restart the section and read again...

The data of gamers worldwide flows over the internet as little parcels of data, known as data _______.
Reply 6
Original post by Do things bro!!!
can you help me with the

Complete the missing word in the sentence below to progress! We have used this exact word before. If you can't remember, restart the section and read again...

The data of gamers worldwide flows over the internet as little parcels of data, known as data _______.

Data packets!
Reply 8
thanks for the help
Original post by lizzym0070
I am soo confused on the iDEA Silver Gamer award. There's a question saying "In some cases, gaming or simulation IS used to help directly train someone in a profession. Can you name any other profession where that may be the case? One example is a pilot, can you find another?" and i am really confused. Please help!

I said doctor
Original post by jefefe3e3232
doctor

thx a lot
good
Original post by lizzym0070

innit I don't know what I'm looking for exactly.
Original post by Jam2222
innit I don't know what I'm looking for exactly.

the answer is doctor or you could put astronaut
The developer started a research document before he left. We need to fill in the facts about the film industry for a new magazine piece. Can you complete it for him? How do you so this?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:confused:

Spoiler

Original post by sussy_baka64
the answer is doctor or you could put astronaut

or you could put surgeon
Original post by singing~cat648
The developer started a research document before he left. We need to fill in the facts about the film industry for a new magazine piece. Can you complete it for him? How do you so this?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:confused:

Spoiler

idk pls lmk when you figure it out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending