lizzym0070
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am soo confused on the iDEA Silver Gamer award. There's a question saying "In some cases, gaming or simulation IS used to help directly train someone in a profession. Can you name any other profession where that may be the case? One example is a pilot, can you find another?" and i am really confused. Please help!
jefefe3e3232
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
doctor
lizzym0070
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thanks so much! :grin:
shrvbac123
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
astronaut
Do things bro!!!
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Bro !?!?!?! Thanks so much
Do things bro!!!
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
can you help me with the

Complete the missing word in the sentence below to progress! We have used this exact word before. If you can't remember, restart the section and read again...

The data of gamers worldwide flows over the internet as little parcels of data, known as data _______.
OscarF
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Do things bro!!!)
can you help me with the

Complete the missing word in the sentence below to progress! We have used this exact word before. If you can't remember, restart the section and read again...

The data of gamers worldwide flows over the internet as little parcels of data, known as data _______.
Data packets!
Do things bro!!!
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
ubhs456
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
thanks for the help
Learner1233
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by lizzym0070)
I am soo confused on the iDEA Silver Gamer award. There's a question saying "In some cases, gaming or simulation IS used to help directly train someone in a profession. Can you name any other profession where that may be the case? One example is a pilot, can you find another?" and i am really confused. Please help!
I said doctor
20latscht
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by jefefe3e3232)
doctor
thx a lot
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (275)
42.05%
The paper was reasonable (270)
41.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.17%
It was TERRIBLE (49)
7.49%

Watched Threads