The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tron007
And, do girls really laugh at small penises ??

Yes, and we also laugh at boys who write stuff like this :tongue:
Penis size can change, is that after
Original post by tron007
Will girls laugh if I tell them that my penis size (when fully erect) is about 5.5inches ?? And, do girls really laugh at small penises ??

get rid of that low self-esteem m8...
Some girls will laugh if you have a small penis. But then, do you really want to be with a girl who would be so cruel to your face?

Most of us will just laugh behind your back, don't worry.
For as long as humans exist, men will worry about the size of their penis. The truth is, most people don't give a ****.
Original post by Deborah_C
Yes, and we also laugh at boys who write stuff like this :tongue:

Oh ****. Now I am very much embarrassed again 🙈
Original post by AditOTAKU666
get rid of that low self-esteem m8...

Ok thanks dude.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Some girls will laugh if you have a small penis. But then, do you really want to be with a girl who would be so cruel to your face?

Most of us will just laugh behind your back, don't worry.

Hence it means that girls really laugh at small dicks !
Original post by Wick3d
For as long as humans exist, men will worry about the size of their penis. The truth is, most people don't give a ****.

It's just a saying that "sizes don't matter" but in reality SIZES DOES MATTER.
Original post by Anonymous
Hence it means that girls really laugh at small dicks !

Lol. I was JK. OP doesn't sound very small anyway IMO. And many girls would agree that girth is more important than length, to an extent anyway.

Not all girls are obsessed with **** size. Many other factors can come into play anyway, i.e. how good the guy is with his hands or tongue ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lol. I was JK. OP doesn't sound very small anyway IMO. And many girls would agree that girth is more important than length, to an extent anyway.

Not all girls are obsessed with **** size. Many other factors can come into play anyway, i.e. how good the guy is with his hands or tongue ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, is 5.5inches really small ?
Im a girl and honestly I dont think 5.5 inches is short at all for sex. Ive never had sex before but I can imagine that I would definitely feel that. 5.5 is longer than a finger so ur doing okay.

That's actually dead average, nothing to worry about. When you get older you will care less and less.

Imo no. It's slightly under average AFAIK. However I doubt most women would be able to tell the difference between 5.5in and 6in when faced with it. We don't carry tape measures around with us.
that's above average afaik
Im a girl and honestly I dont think 5.5 inches is short at all for sex. Ive never had sex before but I can imagine that I would definitely feel that. 5.5 is longer than a finger so ur doing okay.

*Embarrassed* compared 5.5inches to a finger
Imo no. It's slightly under average AFAIK. However I doubt most women would be able to tell the difference between 5.5in and 6in when faced with it. We don't carry tape measures around with us.

Haha okk agree with that last line of yours
Original post by angelike1
that's above average afaik

Above average? Thankyou, then.
It's just a saying that "sizes don't matter" but in reality SIZES DOES MATTER.

If you say so. :h:

Latest