The Student Room Group

I really need help

If anyone has the time and the effort, can I please message you privately cause I got a lot of stuff on my mind right now. I feel depressed, lost, anxious, and like I've failed. I know I'm gonna type some long ass paragraphs if I did it here that no one will be bothered to read, so please if anyone can let talk to them, I would appreciate it cause I'm going crazy.
hi!! i’m here if you wanna message me!!
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
If anyone has the time and the effort, can I please message you privately cause I got a lot of stuff on my mind right now. I feel depressed, lost, anxious, and like I've failed. I know I'm gonna type some long ass paragraphs if I did it here that no one will be bothered to read, so please if anyone can let talk to them, I would appreciate it cause I'm going crazy.

Feel free to DM me if you wish. I am happy to listen.
Ey, I'm here to help a brother out :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

hey,

feel free to write me whenever you want!!
Heyy!! You can hmu!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending