The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Broadgate park 2020

Who's got accommodation at Broadgate park for the 2020/21 academic year and what course are you taking?

I'm on mechanical engineering
Original post by troberts02
Who's got accommodation at Broadgate park for the 2020/21 academic year and what course are you taking?

hey, i am doing a psychology course!... well hopefully :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by charlxtte.jxnes
hey, i am doing a psychology course!... well hopefully :smile:

very nice. all up in the air at the moment isn't it! hopefully everyone gets where they wanna go

I'm (hopefully) doing mechanical engineering as well :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by am3ricana
I'm (hopefully) doing mechanical engineering as well :smile:

Awesome! Hopefully see you in September :smile:
Did anyone here get an ensuite studio bc all the normal ensuites were booked up? Worried about it being less sociable lol
Reply 6
Original post by isabelwade.x
Did anyone here get an ensuite studio bc all the normal ensuites were booked up? Worried about it being less sociable lol

Yeh I’ve just been offered a studio too. I’m pretty sure there’s more first years who’ve been offered studios so you’re not the only one don’t worry. I guess you just have to make more effort.
Reply 7

Ive got accommodation there also, although i got a studio. I will be studying Mathematical Physics

Hi I’m considering broadgate accommodation next year. Can you bring an air fryer with you for the shared kitchen?? Thankss
Original post by 03Rickeyy
Hi I’m considering broadgate accommodation next year. Can you bring an air fryer with you for the shared kitchen?? Thankss

Hi Rickeyy,

Some air fryers use a small amount of oil, those are not permitted under our fire safety regulations and are likely to trigger evacuation alarms. However, you can use an air fryer if you have no intention of using oil in it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending