Best A-level geography revision guide/textbook? (for aqa)

Watch
Alicia2019
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,
I've looked at the a-level textbooks (approved by aqa) for geography and there's quite a few. Which would you say is the best?

Also, thoughts on a level geography cgp books - I've heard that there's not enough information in them but didn't know whether that's just for some subjects...?

Thanks
kitkadd
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I guess it depends on the person. I completed all the questions in the CGP book, got a bit confused with some of the answers and brought them along to my geography teacher.. which is when he told me not to bother with the CGP book because he'd never found it helpful. He gave me the name of another AQA geography Guide and I found it way more useful. I just found it difficult to revise from the CGP book because there was too much information floating about. Imo, there are better revision guides out there. such as AQA Geography A Level & AS: Physical Geography Student Book by Alice Griffiths, Lawrence Collins, Simon Ross, Tim Bayliss (Paperback, 2016) and
AQA A-level Geography Fourth Edition (Paperback)
Ian G. Whittaker (author), Paul Abbiss (author), Helen Fyfe (author), Philip Banks (author), Malcolm Skinner (author)
Last edited by kitkadd; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (13)
14.29%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.69%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.59%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
39.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.27%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.2%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.4%

Watched Threads