The Student Room Group

LAW - Clinical legal skills help

Hi,

I'm a law student and I'm required to write a Critical reflection for my clinical legal skills module. I've never written one before - is anyone able to provide any guidance please?

Thanks!
Original post by Piruleta1995
Hi,

I'm a law student and I'm required to write a Critical reflection for my clinical legal skills module. I've never written one before - is anyone able to provide any guidance please?

Thanks!

Hi @Piruleta1995

I haven't written one my self, however would it be possible to ask your tutor to see an example of one from a previous student who achieved a good mark? This will help you understand the structure and what needs to be included in a Critical reflection.

Zaira :smile:
than

Original post by hallamstudents
Hi @Piruleta1995

I haven't written one my self, however would it be possible to ask your tutor to see an example of one from a previous student who achieved a good mark? This will help you understand the structure and what needs to be included in a Critical reflection.

Zaira :smile:

thank you! i'm not sure my tutor would be able to provide this seeing as it would be another student's work, but I will definitely have a word, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending