Want more information about this university?

2020 Offer Holders Thread Lancaster Uni

Watch
Physicsqueen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by BerkinGurbuz)
Hello, my name is Berkin and I'm from Germany/Turkey. I'll be doing Theoretical Physics starting this year Hope to meet you all soon!
Hi . I’m studying physics with particle physics and cosmology
BerkinGurbuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Physicsqueen)
Hi . I’m studying physics with particle physics and cosmology
Nice! Looks like we'll be in the same classes, for the first year at least. I look forward to meeting you
MayaSaujani
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mollychambersx)
Hi Aliya, we might be in some of the same lectures!!
(Original post by Just_aliya)
Hey, I’m Aliya, I’m gonna be studying law and I’m from London I’m a lil bit nervous since Lancs is so far from London so don’t be afraid to message me, I’d love to know people before I get there 😂
Hey Aliya, I’m Maya I’m also from London going to Lancaster this year as well. Don’t worry I’m also super nervous about moving out too.
MayaSaujani
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by beretbxtch)
Hi, I'm Evie and I'm going to be studying English Lit (:
Also does anyone know when we apply for Colleges/accommodation- I'm so lost haha x
Hi Evie, I’m Maya and I’m also going to be studying English lit this year!!!
MayaSaujani
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by 1469608460)
Hi, I'm Favour, I'm also studying law and I'm from Essex/East London.
Hi, I’m Maya I’m going to be studying English lit this year and I’m also from East London / Essex
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by beretbxtch)
Hi, I'm Evie and I'm going to be studying English Lit (:
Also does anyone know when we apply for Colleges/accommodation- I'm so lost haha x
Hi Evie,

Accommodation and college choice usually opens in June, when you will be invited to submit your choices in the accommodation portal.

If you have any questions about Lancaster, I'd be happy to help! I also study English Lit, and I'd definitely recommend it!

Maria
1st year English Literature, Creative Writing and Practice (placement year)
ZhenYu Dai
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
https://yourfreshers.co.uk?kid=19JRBC

Loads of good deals for uni students starting in 2020 and free stuff as well
cxll.d`
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi I'm Molly!

I will be studying law with a year abroad and I'm from Liverpool.
oh cool, I'm going in for law with a study abroad year too, I'm from a small town in the Ribble Valley.
cxll.d`
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Just_aliya)
Hey, I’m Aliya, I’m gonna be studying law and I’m from London I’m a lil bit nervous since Lancs is so far from London so don’t be afraid to message me, I’d love to know people before I get there 😂
Hey, I'm going to be starting law this year too. I'm from the Ribble Valley in the NW. Might see you in lectures : )
MayaSaujani
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, I’m Maya I’m going to be studying English Literature and Religious Studies and I am from London.
Essie00
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Pmcc7)
Hi, I’ll be studying Criminology and Sociology in September. I live in North Yorkshire.
Hey, I am going to study Criminology, so we will probably have some lectures together
Last edited by Essie00; 3 weeks ago
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi,
I’m a current student at Lancaster so if anyone was any questions about student life feel free to ask !
Holly student ambassador at Lancaster Uni
immy.san
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by katie f)
Hi I’m Katie, will be studying English Lang& linguistics :-)
hey Katie, I'm doing English language and linguistics too! My name is Imogen and I'm from Eastbourne (on the south coast)
Last edited by immy.san; 3 weeks ago
Owen S.
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey everyone, I'm Owen from Essex! I'm planning to study Politics and International Relations at Lancaster and hoping to join Cartmel! Who else is like really nervous yet quite excited about starting 😅
Last edited by Owen S.; 3 weeks ago
Gayvenclaw :D
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I'm CJ and I'll hopefully be studying Psychology. I'm hoping to apply for Bowland college, but I guess we'll see what happens
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey guys,

I saw there were other threads for applicants but they all seem to be old and there’s not really anything for actual offer holders 2020

Hopefully this can be somewhere where people can meet other people before going to Lancaster in September (well hopefully anyway!)

Maybe put below what you’ve applied for and where you’re from etc X
OMG thanks for this!!!
Talk to me people! I have not met anyone from Lancaster!! And was so worried about knowing people! Plus Im a Muslim girl and have no idea whether there are many muslims at Lancaster uni.
Hoping to study law if i get in
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by MayaSaujani)
Hey Aliya, I’m Maya I’m also from London going to Lancaster this year as well. Don’t worry I’m also super nervous about moving out too.
Hi Maya! Hi Aliya! Hi Molly! I'm Ayesha from Manchester! Hoping to study law too!!
mollychambersx
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Owen S.)
Hey everyone, I'm Owen from Essex! I'm planning to study Politics and International Relations at Lancaster and hoping to join Cartmel! Who else is like really nervous yet quite excited about starting 😅
Hi Owen!! I'm hoping to join cartmel too! I'm actually really excited to start but yes I'm also a bit nervous about it! I'm sure we'll all be okay! Feel free to message me any time!
mollychambersx
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi Maya! Hi Aliya! Hi Molly! I'm Ayesha from Manchester! Hoping to study law too!!
Hi Ayesha!! Omg its so nice to get to chat to people before we start! If ever you fancy a chat just send me a message
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi Ayesha!! Omg its so nice to get to chat to people before we start! If ever you fancy a chat just send me a message
Ikrrr!! And yesss okayyy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (38)
21.11%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (45)
25%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (28)
15.56%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (39)
21.67%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (16)
8.89%
I haven't started researching yet (14)
7.78%

Watched Threads