2020 Offer Holders Thread Lancaster Uni

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Emily2001x
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I'm Emily from North Yorkshire and I'm hoping to study Psychology!
I'm hopefully applying for Cartmel as my first choice and Pendle as my second choice.
Owen S.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by mollychambersx)
Hi Owen!! I'm hoping to join cartmel too! I'm actually really excited to start but yes I'm also a bit nervous about it! I'm sure we'll all be okay! Feel free to message me any time!
Hey Molly! I'm sure we'll be fine aswell, and hopefully have a good Freshers week! So good just to speak to people before getting there, I was mainly worried about meeting new people, so I'm tryna make connections asap 😄
_MichaelG
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi I'm Michael from Liverpool

I'm hoping to be studying Computer Science and am also hoping to join Cartmel!

I am excited to begin and would like to get to know some people before we start in September.
mollychambersx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by _MichaelG)
Hi I'm Michael from Liverpool

I'm hoping to be studying Computer Science and am also hoping to join Cartmel!

I am excited to begin and would like to get to know some people before we start in September.
Hi Michael! I’m molly and I’m also from Liverpool 😊😊 I’m hoping to join Cartmel too!!
jgk2Th
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I'm Paul from Slovakia and I will be studying Theoretical Physics with Mathematics.
Essie00
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jgk2Th)
Hi, I'm Paul from Slovakia and I will be studying Theoretical Physics with Mathematics.
Hey, I am Ester. I am from Czech Republic, so we are practically neighbours I am glad to see someone international here.
jgk2Th
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Essie00)
Hey, I am Ester. I am from Czech Republic, so we are practically neighbours I am glad to see someone international here.
Wow, that's great! I hope we will meet there. It might be nice to speak in our mother tongue from time to time during our studies
jgk2Th
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Physicsqueen)
Hi everyone😊. I’m going to be studying physics with particle physics and cosmology.
(Original post by RAB2018)
Hi, I'm Rachel
I will be studying natural sciences (physics and chemistry), with a year abroad, I'm from Bolton, near Manchester.
(Original post by BerkinGurbuz)
Hello, my name is Berkin and I'm from Germany/Turkey. I'll be doing Theoretical Physics starting this year Hope to meet you all soon!
There are already four of us Physics rules!
Pmcc7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Oh brilliant. Hopefully see you in a September! x
Carson30
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Physicsqueen)
Hi everyone😊. I’m going to be studying physics with particle physics and cosmology.
Hi, I'm also going to be studying physics in September
ANDREW 200436
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi, I’m Andrew

I’m hoping to study Natural Sciences (Chemistry and Biology) in September and have applied to Cartmel College as first preference and County College as second
Last edited by ANDREW 200436; 11 months ago
adept1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hello !! Hopefully will be studying Chemistry this autumn. Put Grizedale as first choice and Pendle as second.
MedEl
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi guys,
I’m Elena, I’m from Scotland. I accepted a place at Lancaster to study chemistry but also maybe switch over to medicine when it’s up and running.
Everyone hear sounds so so amazing and that makes Lancaster seem even better!
Don’t mind if your not a chemistry or Med student just get in touch if you’re nice!
Last edited by MedEl; 11 months ago
MedEl
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by adept1)
Hello !! Hopefully will be studying Chemistry this autumn. Put Grizedale as first choice and Pendle as second.
Hi! I finally found a fellow chemist! I’ve been searching forever haha
adept1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by ElChem224)
Hi! I finally found a fellow chemist! I’ve been searching forever haha
Hi! Me too, it seems most people on this thread opted for physics
purple_jellyfish
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by laussss)
Hi, I am Laura, from London. I am gonna study biochemistry
Hi 👋 I am Sami and I am going to study biomedical science!
Smam_Davnis
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Imma be studying biosciences, looking forward to meeting you lovely peoples
Lucy Reeve :)
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi I’m Lucy, I’m from West London and I’m applying for film studies at Lancaster. Is there any offer holder group chats yet?

(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey guys,

I saw there were other threads for applicants but they all seem to be old and there’s not really anything for actual offer holders 2020

Hopefully this can be somewhere where people can meet other people before going to Lancaster in September (well hopefully anyway!)

Maybe put below what you’ve applied for and where you’re from etc X
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Lucy Reeve :))
Hi I’m Lucy, I’m from West London and I’m applying for film studies at Lancaster. Is there any offer holder group chats yet?
You can find the thread for 2021 entry here. :yy:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (221)
43.76%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (57)
11.29%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.72%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (106)
20.99%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (55)
10.89%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.35%

Watched Threads