Want more information about this university?

2020 Offer Holders Thread Lancaster Uni

Watch
Emily2001x
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey, I'm Emily from North Yorkshire and I'm hoping to study Psychology!
I'm hopefully applying for Cartmel as my first choice and Pendle as my second choice.
Owen S.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by mollychambersx)
Hi Owen!! I'm hoping to join cartmel too! I'm actually really excited to start but yes I'm also a bit nervous about it! I'm sure we'll all be okay! Feel free to message me any time!
Hey Molly! I'm sure we'll be fine aswell, and hopefully have a good Freshers week! So good just to speak to people before getting there, I was mainly worried about meeting new people, so I'm tryna make connections asap 😄
_MichaelG
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi I'm Michael from Liverpool

I'm hoping to be studying Computer Science and am also hoping to join Cartmel!

I am excited to begin and would like to get to know some people before we start in September.
mollychambersx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by _MichaelG)
Hi I'm Michael from Liverpool

I'm hoping to be studying Computer Science and am also hoping to join Cartmel!

I am excited to begin and would like to get to know some people before we start in September.
Hi Michael! I’m molly and I’m also from Liverpool 😊😊 I’m hoping to join Cartmel too!!
jgk2Th
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I'm Paul from Slovakia and I will be studying Theoretical Physics with Mathematics.
Essie00
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by jgk2Th)
Hi, I'm Paul from Slovakia and I will be studying Theoretical Physics with Mathematics.
Hey, I am Ester. I am from Czech Republic, so we are practically neighbours I am glad to see someone international here.
jgk2Th
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Essie00)
Hey, I am Ester. I am from Czech Republic, so we are practically neighbours I am glad to see someone international here.
Wow, that's great! I hope we will meet there. It might be nice to speak in our mother tongue from time to time during our studies
jgk2Th
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Physicsqueen)
Hi everyone😊. I’m going to be studying physics with particle physics and cosmology.
(Original post by RAB2018)
Hi, I'm Rachel
I will be studying natural sciences (physics and chemistry), with a year abroad, I'm from Bolton, near Manchester.
(Original post by BerkinGurbuz)
Hello, my name is Berkin and I'm from Germany/Turkey. I'll be doing Theoretical Physics starting this year Hope to meet you all soon!
There are already four of us Physics rules!
Pmcc7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Oh brilliant. Hopefully see you in a September! x
Carson30
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Physicsqueen)
Hi everyone😊. I’m going to be studying physics with particle physics and cosmology.
Hi, I'm also going to be studying physics in September
ANDREW 200436
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hi, I’m Andrew

I’m hoping to study Natural Sciences (Chemistry and Biology) in September and have applied to Cartmel College as first preference and County College as second
Last edited by ANDREW 200436; 3 days ago
adept1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hello !! Hopefully will be studying Chemistry this autumn. Put Grizedale as first choice and Pendle as second.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (60)
19.05%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (67)
21.27%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (59)
18.73%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (67)
21.27%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (31)
9.84%
I haven't started researching yet (31)
9.84%

Watched Threads