The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Clifton accommodation

I’ve noticed lots of people are booking accommodation... is there a lot left in Clifton.
I’m a bit undecided between Sheffield and NTU, but if there is no accommodation left at Clifton, then this would be a problem
Clifton campus is horrid anyway, not only that but the town has pretty much nothing. You wanna find accomodation closest or in town, because then its just one bus straight to clifton. I'm studying Biomedical Sciences at Clifton Campus this Autumn and have decided to go with Liberty Living. Being in town is ideal for nightlife, shopping, comfort and travel.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by AnouskaBhonsule
Clifton campus is horrid anyway, not only that but the town has pretty much nothing. You wanna find accomodation closest or in town, because then its just one bus straight to clifton. I'm studying Biomedical Sciences at Clifton Campus this Autumn and have decided to go with Liberty Living. Being in town is ideal for nightlife, shopping, comfort and travel.

I’m also looking for the accommodation at Clifton Campus and I’ve noticed that there are some left in New Hall, but I’m still wondering if it’s suitable or not. Btw, I’m going to study MSc biomedical Sciences in the coming September. Are you also studying MSc biomedical Science?
Reply 3
Original post by AnouskaBhonsule

I’m also studying biomedical science this September but I will be staying at Peverell Halls. Hopefully it won’t be too bad.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending