The Student Room Group

How does sex feel like?

I’m a Virgin still but I’ve been with my current boyfriend for about 18 months now. I’m 19 btw if that helps. I just feel like my libido is extremely high sometimes and I really want to have sex with my boyfriend, but he tells me that he wants me to “be ready” and that he’ll know when I’m ready, whatever that means. I really do like him, but it’s just the lack of sex that’s becoming a bit of an issue with me.
I just wanted to know what sex feels like? An in depth, broken down analysis of it. From the moment someone touches you and kisses you, right till the very end when one or both of you finish. How does it feel when he’s inside you? Can you feel the warmth radiating through?
I lost mine at 19 and it just wasn't a excitable experience, for me at least. Sex feels different for everyone, usually slight discomfort first time. I always feel dissatisfied during and after because once you've moved past the discomfort of having him get inside after adjusting it literally just feels like something moving inside you and that's really about it. some condoms cause friction burning pains too in my experience, and it hurts like a ***** afterwards.

again, different for everyone but dont expect feeling ready to mean that its gonna be amazing first time, or if your like me and plenty of others to feel good at all most of the time. Sex is overrated.
(edited 4 years ago)
In before the warm apple pie references.
Peng fam
Reply 4
Has your boyfriend been with other girls ? If so, 18 months is a long time without sex if you both would like that. From your description, he sounds hesitant to have full sex. So you need to find out why. Is it...
1. He doesnt believe in sex before marriage. Nothing wrong with that.
2. He is inexperienced and scared he cannot satisfy you. Then, you must encourage him more BUT do not pressure him into sex.
3. You have said something that has put him off. Again, be gentle and find out what you did wrong.
4. If you are both uncertain, find other couples, perhaps older, with regular sex lives and ask about their experiences and how they overcame barriers to sex at the beginning.
5. Is there a medical reason he may be unsure. Perhaps something with his body to make him self conscious like spots on his back or small penis size or impotence caused by something like drink. If so, he should see a Doctor for advice.

This is not really the place for detailed sexual descriptions. As others have said, its a matter of personal experience. Some girls say sex is great all the time. Which is nonsense. If its part of a loving relationship it will means so much more over time. Just take it slow and tell each other what you like and dont like before and after sex. Learn over time to have great sex and love each other more.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending