MattW02
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi everyone,
So with corona happening and all, I am being set work by my teachers which just feels utterly pointless. Does anyone have any ideas how I can self teach during this period.

Also does anyone know what the differences between the old WJEC as level french papers and the new EDUQAS (WJEC) as papers is.
NancarrowSunset
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
I've been using flashcards and exam questions to strengthen my knowledge, which helps me to understand the work my teachers are setting me. As much as I would love to say that the work I'm being set is pointless, I suppose it's not because it helps keep everything fresh in my mind for when we eventually go back to school after this coronavirus crisis! There are a lot of brilliant websites to use as well, such as Seneca Learning, Khan Academy, Quizlet, etc. which have helped me tremendously so far.

I can't help you with your question about the french papers however, I don't take french! Sorry.

Hope this helps you out!
MattW02
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by NancarrowSunset)
I've been using flashcards and exam questions to strengthen my knowledge, which helps me to understand the work my teachers are setting me. As much as I would love to say that the work I'm being set is pointless, I suppose it's not because it helps keep everything fresh in my mind for when we eventually go back to school after this coronavirus crisis! There are a lot of brilliant websites to use as well, such as Seneca Learning, Khan Academy, Quizlet, etc. which have helped me tremendously so far.

I can't help you with your question about the french papers however, I don't take french! Sorry.

Hope this helps you out!
Yes thanks so much. I have been using ANKI for flash cards- used to use quizlet but moved and would 100% recommend
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.5%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.37%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.36%

Watched Threads