The Student Room Group

your question's answered IDEA bronze and silver

Scroll to see replies

Original post by luca1win
Hi ive just started the resolution of maker and im stuck on the first bit about including the sidebar and the footer

Have you managed to do the side bar and footer as I am stuck too?
Reply 21
Original post by modestarrow1098
this is for new people to IDEA to help them with getting too silver and gold once it has come out.

u can ask any question's. i have completed silver and bronze so i may know the answers.

Do you know the Fred’s deli part of citizen resolution
Reply 22
Original post by A06
I really need help with the workers' badge(resolution)

Same I need the robot to move
i am stuck on ''a day in the life of a digital researcher'' step 3- does anybody know the answer
the thread starter hasn't talked for a while now
Reply 25
this is for new people to IDEA to help them with getting too silver and gold once it has come out.

u can ask any question's. i have completed silver and bronze so i may know the answers.

the secret life of ecomerce ending answer
Initiate();Function lifeSupportCheck (){//LifeSupport on }
Original post by Liza48
I'm struggling with silver maker activation this is the code i put in initiate();function lifeSupportCheck () {//}but i don't know what i'm suppose to add.

//lifeSupport on
}
Initiate();
Function lifeSupportCheck (){
//lifeSupport on
}
What do i need to put next please
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 29
i have completed the badges for bronze and silver if you need help just ask.
To retain quality at all scales, we have to use [] graphics software such as Sketch or Illustrator what is in the gaps
im stuck on this include_sidebar();$id = currentPageID();

include_footer();
I need help with the citizen activation cyber security part on silver badge. Where it asks to
Original post by famatie
i have completed the badges for bronze and silver if you need help just ask.

20200525_182847.jpg can u help solve this please
ok
Pic.jpg

I'm trying to complete the worker badge but I'm stuck on the 3rd level. It's the last bit where it times you, I can do the first 2 activities but I can't complete the 3rd. It says 'I called you support helpline but they were useless! What are you going to do about it?' It has options underneath: there's nothing we can do, but, to help you. If, we will, try searching online. we will be in touch, to question you. Sorry to hear, rest assured, you had a bad experience.
Original post by ineedhelpplzplz
Pic.jpg

Attach restart to the red incorrect button. Hope this helps :smile:
Original post by westboy08
To retain quality at all scales, we have to use [] graphics software such as Sketch or Illustrator what is in the gaps

What letter does it start with?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending