Pregnant

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I had sex withy boyfriend he didn't *** inside of me however to be safe I took the morning after pill. But I'm not late for my period and I'm extremely worried I'm pregnant
username4943592
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
get a test innit
username5027880
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
If you are that worried, go to a pharmacy and buy a test kit, that way you will know for sure.
However very unlikely if your boyfriend didnt *** inside you.
Tracey1995
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I had sex withy boyfriend he didn't *** inside of me however to be safe I took the morning after pill. But I'm not late for my period and I'm extremely worried I'm pregnant
If you b/friend didn't fully c** inside you how highly did any of his c** got into you v****** as if so sperm can survive upto about a week inside you and will attached itself one of your eggs

but for peace of mind get a pregnancy test kit from any chemists and see what it says ,how long ago was this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (36)
15.06%
The paper was reasonable (123)
51.46%
Not feeling great about that exam... (58)
24.27%
It was TERRIBLE (22)
9.21%

Watched Threads