The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter Offer Holders - Accommodation first come first serve?

Hi all :smile:

I have an offer for Medicine at Exeter and I'm debating whether to firm it or firm Bristol instead (advice on that would also be appreciated).

My worry is that Exeter accommodation applications open in a few days - do places fill up/is it done on a first come first serve type allocation?Worried I might have to rush my decision on which uni to firm :frown:
Original post by biiostudy
Hi all :smile:

I have an offer for Medicine at Exeter and I'm debating whether to firm it or firm Bristol instead (advice on that would also be appreciated).

My worry is that Exeter accommodation applications open in a few days - do places fill up/is it done on a first come first serve type allocation?Worried I might have to rush my decision on which uni to firm :frown:

Morning biiostudy. Don't panic! We operate an application window to all first year students who have firmed our offer. This window is a guarantee to make you an offer of accommodation if you apply by the deadline of 31 July 2020. We do not allocate actual rooms until after results day so it is not a first-come-first-served system. You have until 31 July to apply and be part of the guarantee so no need to rush your decision.
Karen - Student Recruitment Team
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending