pepino4
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi I have just finished A levels and am hoping to go to university to study Physiotherapy. I did not study PE at A level but since I have 5 months to kill, I want to teach myself some PE. Does anyone have any A level PE notes or any other resources that would help? If you can't get all the notes then preferably the applied anatomy & physiology, exercise physiology and biomechanics content please. Thank you
Cclarke0611
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by pepino4)
Hi I have just finished A levels and am hoping to go to university to study Physiotherapy. I did not study PE at A level but since I have 5 months to kill, I want to teach myself some PE. Does anyone have any A level PE notes or any other resources that would help? If you can't get all the notes then preferably the applied anatomy & physiology, exercise physiology and biomechanics content please. Thank you
I have some notes that my teacher puts up online, do you have an email address that I could send them to? I’ll do it tomorrow might take a while there’s a lot lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (727)
33.8%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (921)
42.82%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (408)
18.97%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.42%

Watched Threads