The Student Room Group

What are you doing tonight?

Not a lot to be fair.

Scroll to see replies

Watching T.V. Reminiscing about going to the pub with friends.
Reply 2
**** all
Losing Dota 2 MMR.
Getting weird on TSR. Whatever the night has in store for me :moon:

@Precious Illusions
Original post by hezzlington
Getting weird on TSR. Whatever the night has in store for me :moon:

@Precious Illusions

We're fast becoming weird late night TSR best buds.
I’m watching oceans 13 :biggrin:
Hardly anything, currently watching Harry Potter though :smile:
Original post by Precious Illusions
We're fast becoming weird late night TSR best buds.

:hugs:tsr friends
Blah bleh blah blah blah blah.

Sorry about that I’m just up at this time working currently not great I know, I’m going against the advice of friends but I really need to get all my work done. I’ve been set probably triple the amount we’d normally get during school, they are taking advantage of the situation to be honest. The amount I’m working is making me exhausted and unwell, I work nights to complete it then become more unwell so that means I work less and do nights; you can see the vicious circle I’ve been going around.
:hugs:tsr friends

Don't get too attached Hezz.
Don't get too attached Hezz.

if I ever make an anon thread in relationships its going to be about you.
if I ever make an anon thread in relationships its going to be about you.

'TSR girl said she wanted me to kick her in the tits now she won't reply to me'
Browsing tsr /reddit/netflix/disney+ :teeth:
Original post by Chronoscope
Browsing tsr /reddit/netflix/disney+ :teeth:

I’m taking the occasional TSR break from work.

What you watching on Disney +? I’m currently going through Star Wars rebels
'TSR girl said she wanted me to kick her in the tits now she won't reply to me'

Do you reckon some girls are into that? If you accidently bump a girl on the breasticles she always complains bitterly. Apparently it hurts.
Original post by Greywolftwo
I’m taking the occasional TSR break from work.

What you watching on Disney +? I’m currently going through Star Wars rebels

Noice :awesome:
I'm watching the Home Alone films (on the second one atm) but want to move onto watching star wars for the first time after that :thumbsup:
Original post by Chronoscope
Noice :awesome:
I'm watching the Home Alone films (on the second one atm) but want to move onto watching star wars for the first time after that :thumbsup:

Star Wars rebels is really good because it takes place not long after the clone wars so you do see some familiar characters from the clone wars
Do you reckon some girls are into that? If you accidently bump a girl on the breasticles she always complains bitterly. Apparently it hurts.

Some girls enjoy a bit of pain so maybe. Can't say I've ever known a girl to like tit kicking tho. Breasticles are sensitive, so a bump would hurt.
Just discovered how amazing over-ear headphones are, so basically this:

The touching is figurative - it feels like the headphones are doing that to me because they sound that good. :colone:

What I should be doing: I've got an assignment due in 14 hours which I just about completed within 2 hours earlier today. The accompanying 3000 word essay is due next week which I've got a 2000 word plan for but nothing written in essay format yet. I'm predicting 73% for tomorrow's assignment and 77% for the essay, though I'm aiming for 80%+. Because I know I'm going to do well I've gotten cocky so I'm half-arsing it. I'm pissing myself off doing this.

These headphones are way too ****ing good. I really wanna say that it's worth wasting this valuable time on them.

Quick Reply

Latest