The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What's your point? That gives universities 4 days to decide if they want a prospective student or not, and makes stuff less messy come clearing because they've already reduced the number of people needing to beg a place.
bkcr20
What's your point? That gives universities 4 days to decide if they want a prospective student or not, and makes stuff less messy come clearing because they've already reduced the number of people needing to beg a place.

Point is to try to stop people a) rumour mongering and b) staying up all night on wednesday and ending up in a crap state when they need their wits about them on results day.

I don't have a problem with it I'm trying to spread the word...but the ACCURATE word and not some bunch of hearsay *******s
7 August, "results received from other awarding bodies".

I'm assuming this means that UCAS got all our results yesterday? So everything is now in their hands :smile:
Reply 4
Will people please stop making threads like this! haha *runs off to bury head in the sand for a week*
Reilly
Will people please stop making threads like this! haha *runs off to bury head in the sand for a week*

Since PQ actually knows what she's talking about givent that she works for a university, I'll be closing any 'OMG who's staying up til midnight???' threads that pop up and directing them here. :smile:
Deipnosophist123
7 August, "results received from other awarding bodies".

I'm assuming this means that UCAS got all our results yesterday? So everything is now in their hands :smile:

as at midday UCAS said that they had "started to receive files from the awarding bodies" - IIRC from previous years they usually don't have the lot until this evening.
PQ
Point is to try to stop people a) rumour mongering and b) staying up all night on wednesday and ending up in a crap state when they need their wits about them on results day.

I don't have a problem with it I'm trying to spread the word...but the ACCURATE word and not some bunch of hearsay *******s

Well it's cleared it up for me, i defo won't be checking track after idnight now. Cheers :biggrin:
Good work, PQ! :smile:
Hey, I'm just wondering, where on the UCAS site can I find that webpage?
JocastaJackal

You can't, because you don't work there or at a university.
Good bloke
You can't, because you don't work there or at a university.

Ah okay, thanks. I was just wondering.
Reply 12
So basically, everyones track will be updated at 6:30am on 14th August?
Reply 13
JocastaJackal

I tried the URL (webpage address) in the screenshot, it's a uni staff only area, so you'd need to log in. PQ can get it as as IlexAquifolium says in post 6, she works for a uni.
Singh42

Read the opening post again, a bit more carefully.
Reply 15
Singh42

I doubt everyone's will be updated simultaneously, they'll probably start updating at 6:30am. PQ says "sometime between 6:30am and 9am" in the first post.
Reply 16
huangcjz
I doubt everyone's will be updated simultaneously, they'll probably start updating at 6:30am. PQ says "sometime between 6:30am and 9am" in the first post.

Oh right ok. lol, well in that case if it starts at 6:30 that should be ok because atleast people get enough sleep. Hopefully, I will find out before I go in to school!
Reply 17
Yes time to sort out students but god its a killer wait lol.
Reply 18
JocastaJackal

If you log into track then click the red text at the bottom saying "check track accessibility" you can get a similar schedule thingy.
Wippydip
If you log into track then click the red text at the bottom saying "check track accessibility" to get a similar schedule thingy.

OK, thank you :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending