The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Anybody else heading to Rosebery Hall?!

Just wanted to see if any other people had chosen Rosebery as their first choice accommodation.
Original post by thea16
Just wanted to see if any other people had chosen Rosebery as their first choice accommodation.

I have not yet decided between Rosebery and Passfield or Carr-saunders. What are your reasons for choosing Rosebery
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
I chose Rosebery because I spoke to my friend who is currently at LSE about accommodation and her advice was Bankside or Rosebery. For me it’s in a better area of London and it is meant to be homely and a reasonably nice place to be! Hard choice honestly they all seem good online.
Reply 3
Original post by oxbridge2ez4me
I have not yet decided between Rosebery and Passfield or Carr-saunders. What are your reasons for choosing Rosebery

I chose Rosebery because I spoke to my friend who is currently at LSE about accommodation and her advice was Bankside or Rosebery. For me it’s in a better area of London and it is meant to be homely and a reasonably nice place to be! Hard choice honestly they all seem good online.
Are you guys not concerned about the refurnishments taking place all year though? I heard that it can be very disruptive
Reply 5
Original post by oxbridge2ez4me
Are you guys not concerned about the refurnishments taking place all year though? I heard that it can be very disruptive

A little annoyed as I booked it before they put the message about works out but oh well! The other halls that work for me also have refurbishment plans for 2020/2021 so it’s annoying but I can work with it.
I booked a single at Rosebery as well. A couple of my friends who went to LSE last year live there and they really love it.
Reply 7
Original post by _Poseidon_
I booked a single at Rosebery as well. A couple of my friends who went to LSE last year live there and they really love it.

Ah that’s so nice to hear from someone else as well. It’s meant to be really nice!
It's so glad to see this thread - it's quite a reassurance tbh, cos I felt there was hardly anyone going to Roseberry in the other threads.

Just out of interest, could anyone who has been to Roseberry (or even LSE) tell me what it was like? (I was unfortunately too lazy to go to an Open Day and was relying on the now cancelled offer-holder day).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending