The Student Room Group

Crush on teacher

I'm 17 years old and studying. My result is already good I want to study more beyond the syllabus and want to read reference book as much as possible, but i have crush on my teacher.

She increased my self-confidence and also helped me in study.Her teaching is also good, she suggested me to study reference books, because I questioned her about it. She helped all her students and I think some also have crush on her.

Once upon a time, she announced in front of entire batch of 21 students that- she liked me too much. She told this due to my behavior, decipline and manners not for only her but for all teachers. She appreciated me not one time but three to four times.

Now I have crush on her and I always make some event in my mind In which she is present and my friends talk about me to her and letting her to know about me in. And thought about those events. I am suffering from 1 and half year.

Don't get me wrong. She is already married and I think she is at least 12 years older than me.And I have so much respect for her. And I don't want any friendship or other relationship beyond the teacher-student relation.

I want to study reference book, but obsessive thinking about her stops me to do that, so what should I do to stop obsessive thinking about her?

I have done some embarrassing things like sending request to her on Instagram, so what should I do for that kind of embarrassing things ?

What should I do next ?

And should I avoid interaction with her ?
Original post by Sagar Jariwala
I'm 17 years old and studying. My result is already good I want to study more beyond the syllabus and want to read reference book as much as possible, but i have crush on my teacher.

She increased my self-confidence and also helped me in study.Her teaching is also good, she suggested me to study reference books, because I questioned her about it. She helped all her students and I think some also have crush on her.

Once upon a time, she announced in front of entire batch of 21 students that- she liked me too much. She told this due to my behavior, decipline and manners not for only her but for all teachers. She appreciated me not one time but three to four times.

Now I have crush on her and I always make some event in my mind In which she is present and my friends talk about me to her and letting her to know about me in. And thought about those events. I am suffering from 1 and half year.

Don't get me wrong. She is already married and I think she is at least 12 years older than me.And I have so much respect for her. And I don't want any friendship or other relationship beyond the teacher-student relation.

I want to study reference book, but obsessive thinking about her stops me to do that, so what should I do to stop obsessive thinking about her?

I have done some embarrassing things like sending request to her on Instagram, so what should I do for that kind of embarrassing things ?

What should I do next ?

Yes, try and avoid her as much as possible. It's just a crush and it will pass.
Aw bud! I’m in the same position. My A level teacher is a godsend, he’s so funny, he always sends me book references too because he knows how much his subject means to me, and recently I’ve been feeling a bit low, so I decided to confide in him and he was so helpful. Anyway, my best advice to you is to take this time away from school as a chance to get over her. Still focus on your studies and work hard for her subject, but make sure you give yourself a chance to relax too and maybe even see if there’s anyone out there our age who you could potentially like. Don’t try to force anything though, and these things are natural and take a while to get over. I once read online that the best way to get over someone is to accept your feelings, rather than suppress them, so maybe embrace the fact that you admire her so much, but also accept that it cannot go beyond a teacher-student bond. Good luck!!
Original post by Sagar Jariwala

What should I do next ?

Grow up And stop being so silly. Teachers are there to do a job.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending