rachelj0024
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hiya, does anyone have a good model answer for the following question or have any good ideas on how I could structure it?

“John’s failure to win back lands in France was the main reason why his relationship with
the barons worsened between 1205 and 1215.”
How far do you agree?

Thanks guys
cool_cool
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I havent studied this topic, but i can give you a few pointers oon how to structure it.
Paragraph 1: make a point agreeing to the staatement. Talk about the impoacts on failing to win back the land in detail and explain why the Barons would dislike him.
Paragraph 2: You should make another agree point, or a disagree point. It is important you have 3 paragraphs with an equal balance of either (agree, disagree, disagree) or (agree, agree, disagree)
paragraph 3: You should disagree on the last point if you ahve already agreed on the last 2 points. Write about different reasons why the Barons began to dislike John and how it qorsened their relationship.
Paragraph 4: Here, you should do a conclusion, talking overall about the different points. As your final point, state what your personal nopinion is and whether you agree or disagree with the statement.

Hope this helped (I do Edexcel History)
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I moved your thread to a more specific forum hopefully people with more knowledge in those topics will see this better
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (150)
54.74%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (38)
13.87%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (31)
11.31%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.49%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.84%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.74%

Watched Threads