The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Accomodation

Hi,
Just applied for accommodation at Lincoln.
Cant afford any of the high end stuff so applied to the cheapest.

I have 2 questions:
Brayford Quay is what i'm hoping for - looks to be the best I can get with the money I have.

1. HOWEVER - ideally would love Park View but this gives priority to nursing students - how likely is it that a non-nursing student would get a place?
2. Also, how bad is AQUA house, seen the reviews and hoping with my life that I don't get it - what are your experiences?

Thanks so much :smile:
Original post by erinlucytaylor10
Hi,
Just applied for accommodation at Lincoln.
Cant afford any of the high end stuff so applied to the cheapest.

I have 2 questions:
Brayford Quay is what i'm hoping for - looks to be the best I can get with the money I have.

1. HOWEVER - ideally would love Park View but this gives priority to nursing students - how likely is it that a non-nursing student would get a place?
2. Also, how bad is AQUA house, seen the reviews and hoping with my life that I don't get it - what are your experiences?

Thanks so much :smile:

Hey @erinlucytaylor10

Thanks for your message! We have a range of accommodation options at Lincoln as well as a dedicated Accommodation Team who will be able to answer your questions - they can be reached on [email protected]

We also have a weekly Lincoln Live Link-Up where all questions about Student Life, Accommodation, Fees, Courses and so much more can be answered. You will be able to talk to both current staff and students so recommend joining that for more in-sight to accommodation. It can be found here: www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/virtualclassroom/

Hope that helps,

Lewis :smile:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest