The Student Room Group

music taste

guys i rly need some music inspo- ideas pls:smile: also what r ur music tastes in general
Reply 1
Original post by Oopsididit
guys i rly need some music inspo- ideas pls:smile: also what r ur music tastes in general

ngl, my taste is varied, broadly rock but all sorts tbh.
What did u have in mind
Mine is alternative rock mainly, with a bit of metal/pop/rap thrown in (really a bit of everything).
some artists I like are Imagine Dragons, Twenty One Pilots, James Arthur, SYML, Bastille, One Republic
not one particular genre for me . Beach House is really good
Check out VHK and Vagtazo Csodaszarvas for a nice change in what we always hear from today's music. It's wild, but definitely not for everyone.
Nice bit of inspiration to be found from them.
BTS

Rock stuff, especially 60s-80s. My favourites are The Beatles, Fleetwood Mac, Queen etc
I like the Beatles the best, and Fleetwood Mac's live versions are amazing.
I like rock metal pop-punk a little punk and some nu metal a lot of stuff really what are you in to I could recommend some songs or bands to check out if you want.
Reply 8
Drum and bass, occasionally dub step and Dolly Parton.
i am not obsessed they just make me really happy thats asl and thats why i recomend them to basically everyone because if they make me happy i am sure that they will make others happy
I literally love almost every genre except for metal (sorry) but currently I’ve been listening to some french rap/hip hop... Damso has some amazing songs, Lithopédion is a great album, would recommend. :smile:

I'm an old school funk and rock person myself, liking recent indie and psychedelic rock too.

However I'm investigating modern music more, and quite liking Billie Eilish's style
who said anything about being not obsessed bruh i am obsessed and i talk about them like 24/7 lol

Quick Reply

Latest