The Student Room Group

After pregnancy

After our child was born things have been strained bwtn my bf and I . I know i still haven't gotten back my pre pregnancy body back but I feel he just isn't attracted to me anymore and is too nice to admitt it. We have been together for a long time and always had an awesome sexual aspect in our relationship but now nothing's the same. What should I do
Reply 1
Age and maturity plays a pivotal role in a male’s life, especially when they have their first child. May I ask how young is your bf? From my experience (personal and otherwise), it takes a lot for a bf to accept your post-pregnancy body and the responsibilities of fatherhood all wrapped together. It takes a mature guy (husband preferably) to truly get all that is going on with you at this very moment.
Original post by Madmel
After our child was born things have been strained bwtn my bf and I . I know i still haven't gotten back my pre pregnancy body back but I feel he just isn't attracted to me anymore and is too nice to admitt it. We have been together for a long time and always had an awesome sexual aspect in our relationship but now nothing's the same. What should I do

This is where you need to communicate with each other these issues

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending