Eims65489
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Please someone HELPPPP
I applied to undergraduate student finance England. I completed my undergraduate degree in a welsh university but on student finance England from 2016-July 2019. From May 2019 to now(11 months) I have been working full time in wales and living here with my partner. Can I apply for student finance Wales if I begin my course in September 2020?
Also it is the university of Bristol, I will be driving there every weekend as it is a part time course.
How do I go about changing from student finance England to wales?

Thank you for any responses
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Eims65489)
Please someone HELPPPP
I applied to undergraduate student finance England. I completed my undergraduate degree in a welsh university but on student finance England from 2016-July 2019. From May 2019 to now(11 months) I have been working full time in wales and living here with my partner. Can I apply for student finance Wales if I begin my course in September 2020?
Also it is the university of Bristol, I will be driving there every weekend as it is a part time course.
How do I go about changing from student finance England to wales?

Thank you for any responses
Hi there, you should apply to Student Finance Wales as a new student. You should apply on a paper application form and then they will transfer your account from SFE to SFW.
Thanks, Isaac.
Eims65489
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi there, you should apply to Student Finance Wales as a new student. You should apply on a paper application form and then they will transfer your account from SFE to SFW.
Thanks, Isaac.
thank you for your response. Are the paper copies online? Also is it worth sending evidence of me living in wales or should I wait until this is requested? Should I submit the paper copies now or when the applications open?
many thanks
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Eims65489)
thank you for your response. Are the paper copies online? Also is it worth sending evidence of me living in wales or should I wait until this is requested? Should I submit the paper copies now or when the applications open?
many thanks
You're welcome. You shouldn't need to send in evidence but you could double check with SFW to make sure as they might have different procedures. I advise you to submit the form now, you should be able to download this on the SFW website.
Thanks, Isaac.
Kayleighlucy232
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Wonder if anyone can help I sent a paper new application in. My dsa from sfw has been approved but normal student finance said I need to be transferred and redo it all over again is this normal
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Kayleighlucy232)
Wonder if anyone can help I sent a paper new application in. My dsa from sfw has been approved but normal student finance said I need to be transferred and redo it all over again is this normal
Hi Kayleigh, please contact SFW regarding this.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (113)
57.36%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (22)
11.17%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (24)
12.18%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (16)
8.12%
I haven't started researching yet (11)
5.58%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
5.58%

Watched Threads