Boyf been talking to ex in lockdown

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I know he loves me but should I be worried?

He says it’s just friends and they’ve been broken up for a year, thing is I saw her name pop up on his phone so then he told me.

I’m friends with an ex too so based on that I’m trying not to feel jealous. She’s very sexy though.
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
Relationships are built on trust so I'm afraid you'll have to go with him and take his word for it... If he does cheat then there's nothing you can do about it anyway, and you deserve better than that.

If you're still worried, make an effort to reach out to him regularly & affirm your feelings with each other (without being too clingy)

Good luck
username47781
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

He says it’s just friends and they’ve been broken up for a year, thing is I saw her name pop up on his phone so then he told me.

I’m friends with an ex too so based on that I’m trying not to feel jealous. She’s very sexy though.
again I am sure you already posted this today
Anonymous #3
Report 6 months ago
yes you should be very worried. shop him
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
You don’t get to choose who he’s friends with. Either you trust him or you don’t.
If you don’t then end it. It’s not worth it.
Especially at this time people are talking to a lot of friends and acquaintances online. Who can blame them?
awkwardshortguy
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Does he have a lot of women friends? I suppose what is going on with him and his ex is more likely to be purely platonic if he does, rather than if the only women he talks to are the ones he wants to get inside of.
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Has he ever given you reason to be worried? If your relationship is solid, then you should be able to trust him. You mention that you are friends with your ex, but I assume that your boyfriend is not jealous of your friendship? Trust and respect works both ways.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (66)
14.93%
I'm not sure (16)
3.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (148)
33.48%
I have already dropped out (7)
1.58%
I'm not a current university student (205)
46.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed