The Student Room Group

OCR Computer science NEA 2020 SUBMISSION DATE

Yooo everyone, basically I just wanted to know when our Computer science NEA submission date is for 2020 ,cos of what’s happening with the virus I’m not sure whether the date has changed. Thanks
Hi I moved your thread to a more specific forum :h: I assume it would be May 29th

"Exam boards will be contacting schools, colleges and other exam centres after Easter asking them to submit, by a deadline that will be no earlier than 29 May 2020, the following:

a centre assessment grade for every student in each of their subjects: that is, the grade they would be most likely to have achieved if they had sat their exams and completed any non-exam assessment. Judgements should balance different sources of evidence such as:
classwork
bookwork
any participation in performances in subjects such as music, drama or PE
any non-exam assessment whether or not complete
the results of any assignments or mock exams
previous examination results for example, for any re-sitting students or those with relevant AS qualifications
any other records of student performance over the course of study"
Original post by PetitePanda
Hi I moved your thread to a more specific forum :h: I assume it would be May 29th

"Exam boards will be contacting schools, colleges and other exam centres after Easter asking them to submit, by a deadline that will be no earlier than 29 May 2020, the following:

a centre assessment grade for every student in each of their subjects: that is, the grade they would be most likely to have achieved if they had sat their exams and completed any non-exam assessment. Judgements should balance different sources of evidence such as:
classwork
bookwork
any participation in performances in subjects such as music, drama or PE
any non-exam assessment whether or not complete
the results of any assignments or mock exams
previous examination results for example, for any re-sitting students or those with relevant AS qualifications
any other records of student performance over the course of study"

I read somewhere that it’ll be sometime around may 19th for OCR. I think it’s somewhere in their new documents or something but I ain’t too sure

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending