kyra456
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi has anyone heard back from Uclan for the child's nursing course starting sep 2020?
katieoldmanx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I had my interview way back in November and haven’t heard anything since. It’s a bit worrying as i’m probably going to be rejected but they said in the interview they're going to decide closer to the deadline date.
kyra456
Rep:
?
(Original post by katieoldmanx)
I had my interview way back in November and haven’t heard anything since. It’s a bit worrying as i’m probably going to be rejected but they said in the interview they're going to decide closer to the deadline date.
I very much doubt that they haven't gotten back to us because of us not being accepted. From what I have heard no one has heard back from them yet. I know what you mean though its really annoying that they haven't said anything to us x
katieoldmanx
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by kyra456)
I very much doubt that they haven't gotten back to us because of us not being accepted. From what I have heard no one has heard back from them yet. I know what you mean though its really annoying that they haven't said anything to us x
Hopefully we will hear something soon x
jd1202
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
i didn’t hear anything for months from the university ive been accepted for until i emailed them asking for any updates, why don’t you guys give them a little email showing interest and asking how things are going with the application process ?
kyra456
Rep:
?
Hopefully we will hear something soon x
I know, I'll post something on this thread as soon as I hear anything x
katieoldmanx
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I know, I'll post something on this thread as soon as I hear anything x
Same goes, good luck x
katieoldmanx
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi, I have just heard back today so hopefully you have too- I hope it’s the outcome you want x
kyra456
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hi, I have just heard back today so hopefully you have too- I hope it’s the outcome you want x
Hiya, just heard back from them too! Hope you also got the results you wanted too xx
katieoldmanx
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hiya, just heard back from them too! Hope you also got the results you wanted too xx
Is uclan your first choice? xx
kyra456
Rep:
?
Is uclan your first choice? xx
Yeah Im just about to accept thier offer actually. Is it yours?? xx
katieoldmanx
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Yeah Im just about to accept thier offer actually. Is it yours?? xx
I think so, it’s between uclan and cumbria but uclan is closer to home xx
kyra456
Rep:
?
I think so, it’s between uclan and cumbria but uclan is closer to home xx
I applied to both too, chose Preston as it felt like it was the best choice for me. I wouldn't sweat about making a decision rn as it told me I had till the 18th of June to accept x
katieoldmanx
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I applied to both too, chose Preston as it felt like it was the best choice for me. I wouldn't sweat about making a decision rn as it told me I had till the 18th of June to accept x
are you going to be staying in Preston or are you travelling? x
kyra456
Rep:
?
are you going to be staying in Preston or are you travelling? x
Staying in uni accommodation, I live to far away to travel to wherever my placement will be. I live further up north than Preston so would be a long commute. What about you x
katieoldmanx
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Staying in uni accommodation, I live to far away to travel to wherever my placement will be. I live further up north than Preston so would be a long commute. What about you x
Ideally i would like to stay in the accommodation but im not sure whether its worth it because i only live about half an hour away x
kyra456
Rep:
?
Ideally i would like to stay in the accommodation but im not sure whether its worth it because i only live about half an hour away x
It's something worth thinking about, you don't have to make the decision just yet x
katieoldmanx
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
It's something worth thinking about, you don't have to make the decision just yet x
I’m more towards accommodation at the minute so I will most likely stay. Do you know anyone else going to uclan or on the course? x
kyra456
Rep:
?
I’m more towards accommodation at the minute so I will most likely stay. Do you know anyone else going to uclan or on the course? x
No hun I don't, do you x
katieoldmanx
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
No hun I don't, do you x
i dont know anyone on the course no, i only know a couple going to uclan x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (173)
59.04%
I don't have everything I need (120)
40.96%

Watched Threads