Saffron512
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
As coronavirus gets worst, us year 12s continue to teach ourselves content from at home. Unfortunately my English teachers are not great, and therefore I’m struggling to do as much work for this subject.
I’m studying: A thousand splendid suns, Wuthering heights, streetcare named desire, poetry of the decade, hamlet, great gatsby

Does anyone have any revision or study sources for these texts?
Or are you studying these texts at home and struggling too?
theprettyrainbow
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Oh don’t you worry! Wuthering Heights and A Thousand Splendid Suns are really hard texts to do and l’m also struggling with them! What l’d suggest you do if firstly look on the tsr website for revision resources because they’ve got some good one’s there for all the texts not just WH or TSS! I’d send mine but unfortunately they are all hard copy 😞
Saffron512
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by theprettyrainbow)
Oh don’t you worry! Wuthering Heights and A Thousand Splendid Suns are really hard texts to do and l’m also struggling with them! What l’d suggest you do if firstly look on the tsr website for revision resources because they’ve got some good one’s there for all the texts not just WH or TSS! I’d send mine but unfortunately they are all hard copy 😞
Yes wuthering heights and a thousand splendid suns are so hard! and Brilliant thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (48)
17.65%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (77)
28.31%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (102)
37.5%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (35)
12.87%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (10)
3.68%

Watched Threads