Bath Spa September 2020

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hi, i’ve just accepted a conditional offer from bath spa university! anyone else going? trying to find other people to chat to who are also going )
Poppy.gritt
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I’ve got a guaranteed place so I’m going 😂
KlaudiaR2002
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hey, also got a guaranteed place😂 trying to meet people before starting in September. Have you applied for accommodations??
Sianmarie01
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hi, i’ve just accepted a conditional offer from bath spa university! anyone else going? trying to find other people to chat to who are also going )
Hey! I've got a conditional offer too! What are you studying?
clarepaske
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey guys
I’ve accepted my unconditional offer for bath spa and would love to get to know people before I start what are you going to study??
Sianmarie01
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by clarepaske)
Hey guys
I’ve accepted my unconditional offer for bath spa and would love to get to know people before I start what are you going to study??
Hey!
What are you studying??
clarepaske
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sianmarie01)
Hey!
What are you studying??
Textile design for fashion and interiors
What about you??
clarepaske
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Poppy.gritt)
Hey, I’ve got a guaranteed place so I’m going 😂
Hey poppy
what are you going to study??
clarepaske
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by KlaudiaR2002)
Hey, also got a guaranteed place😂 trying to meet people before starting in September. Have you applied for accommodations??
Not yet but looking into it 😂
What are you going to study??
KlaudiaR2002
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Not yet but looking into it 😂
What are you going to study??
I’m going to study criminology with psychology what about you??
clarepaske
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by KlaudiaR2002)
I’m going to study criminology with psychology what about you??
Textile design for fashion and interiors
Amy_5639
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hiya, I’m Amy I’m going to be doing textiles design my insta is amyharrison.ray if anyone wants to chat )
.20emily02.
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I've got a conditional, for Education: Primary and Early Years with Psychology! what accommodation is everyone going for?
clarepaske
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by .20emily02.)
I've got a conditional, for Education: Primary and Early Years with Psychology! what accommodation is everyone going for?
Hey Emily
I’m going for green house as my first then charlton court then waterside my sc is clarepaske if you want to chat and insta clarep2227
.20emily02.
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey Emily
I’m going for green house as my first then charlton court then waterside my sc is clarepaske if you want to chat and insta clarep2227
I can't find your insta mine is @_justhatgirl. what makes you pick green house above the others?
KlaudiaR2002
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I’ve applied for accommodations in gardens and I’m going to study criminology with psychology, also if you want to chat my insta is klaudiam.x
clarepaske
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I can't find your insta mine is @_justhatgirl. what makes you pick green house above the others?
It’s more central to the city and bus stops
It’s also the closet to sion hill for me (21 min walk)
And a big tick for me it has large windows 😂
cara.os
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I applied for the Drama and English course and got an offer
clarepaske
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cara.os)
I applied for the Drama and English course and got an offer
Hey I’m going to Bath aswell insta clarep2722 if u want to chat
xoxogossipgirl16
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I'm starting in September too and I've got an unconditional for Education Studies x
Last edited by xoxogossipgirl16; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (53)
21.72%
Note taking apps (6)
2.46%
Flashcards (47)
19.26%
Revision guides (15)
6.15%
Past papers (115)
47.13%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (8)
3.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise