The Student Room Group

Giving the Cambridge/Edexcel A-level exams in Oct/Nov 2020

My school is currently deciding between predicted grades and giving the exams in Oct/ Nov and will go for whatever the majority of the students vote.I will be moving to another country in summer but because of the current situation I don't know what my options are if they plan to give the exams in Oct/Nov because I'll be in a different country with a different center. Should I ask for a refund? and Can I give my exams in a different country's center if I've already paid the exam fees?
Reply 1
refund and go do the exams there. also see if u can get grades now cuse itll be a massive relief but if u cant refund and do it by the 21st April cause thats the deadline for refunds
Reply 2
Original post by INZZ3__
refund and go do the exams there. also see if u can get grades now cuse itll be a massive relief but if u cant refund and do it by the 21st April cause thats the deadline for refunds

Hi! I am also thinking about getting a refund, and can you tell me where you got that info from (or a link to that website)? I tried to google it but it did not show up : (
Also, could you tell me what exam board that is? I am doing Edexcel AS level and if the exam board is different it might not apply the same..
Reply 3
Original post by Vedette
Hi! I am also thinking about getting a refund, and can you tell me where you got that info from (or a link to that website)? I tried to google it but it did not show up : (
Also, could you tell me what exam board that is? I am doing Edexcel AS level and if the exam board is different it might not apply the same..

msg ur exam center

Quick Reply