sabala11
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone know where i can find good and complete revision material for character and theme analysis of The Strange Case of Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde and Macbeth?
And any idea on how many quotes i should be looking to revise for each character?
Last edited by sabala11; 1 year ago
maggiehearne123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I used the CGP books and then made my own mind maps of key quotes/ideas. It really depends how much you can remember, but don’t start off too ambitious - maybe start learning 10 absolute key quotes per character/theme and then add to it when you know them?
Last edited by maggiehearne123; 1 year ago
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
good sites include: sparknotes, cliffnotes, genius, litcharts; lots of good youtube channels for the subject too so look into them. ideally you'll be making your own revision material to revise from. york notes do some really good revision guides. there's also a jekyll and hyde guide on here.
learn at least 5 quotes per character, i'd say, and try to learn some of the more 'obscure' quotes rather than the well known ones, if you can analyse these well. you probably remember more than you think about these texts though.
witheredhope7
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
So I studied Jekyll and Hyde too... and I think that going through Mr Bruff videos on the book is absolutely great- he covers context, symbolism, themes and analysis
The Real Me
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sabala11)
Does anyone know where i can find good and complete revision material for character and theme analysis of The Strange Case of Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde and Macbeth?
And any idea on how many quotes i should be looking to revise for each character?
tes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (106)
86.89%
No (16)
13.11%

Watched Threads