The Student Room Group

Why did he lock the door?

So at school, we had music and we were separated into different rooms of the block so we could work on a music piece in groups. Me and my boyfriend was in one room alone (since we are very unpopular) now these girls like to annoy us (mostly me) or get us in trouble.

Now when our teacher came to check on us, the door was locked? i assumed it was the girls,but obviously the lock cant be from outside..it was inside? so maybe my bf locked it? but why?

this is the first time we’ve ever been alone without his best friend.
did he hurt or touch you
It might have been the girls trying to annoy or panic you and your bf.
Or it might have been your bf trying to put some distance between the two of you and the troublemaker girls.
Reply 3
Original post by 15mcqueenh
did he hurt or touch you

No, we only sat on the floor with his arm around me.
sorry if i sounded like a weirdo
Reply 5
sorry if i sounded like a weirdo

You didn’t. It's fine. :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
So at school, we had music and we were separated into different rooms of the block so we could work on a music piece in groups. Me and my boyfriend was in one room alone (since we are very unpopular) now these girls like to annoy us (mostly me) or get us in trouble.

Now when our teacher came to check on us, the door was locked? i assumed it was the girls,but obviously the lock cant be from outside..it was inside? so maybe my bf locked it? but why?

maybe he locked it so that u can get on with ur music piece without those girls coming in to cause trouble or maybe ur bf had something else in mind but I'm assuming you're both good students and so I'll disregard the latter
putting myself in his shoes, i probably would have locked the door to stop those annoying girls from coming in. so he may have done it for peace and quiet.

how come you are at school during the lockdown?
Are you still at school during lockdown?

Maybe he locked the door to prevent you from being disrupted/bullied/tormented by the girls who do that to you

If he did not hurt you, threaten you or touch you and you did not feel unsafe then you can be fairly sure he had good intentions.

But to be sure why don’t you just ask him?
Original post by Rock Fan
how come you are at school during the lockdown?

This was a couple of weeks ago. it came to my mind just now.
Original post by Sammylou40
Are you still at school during lockdown?

Maybe he locked the door to prevent you from being disrupted/bullied/tormented by the girls who do that to you

If he did not hurt you, threaten you or touch you and you did not feel unsafe then you can be fairly sure he had good intentions.

But to be sure why don’t you just ask him?

No, This was a couple of weeks ago. it came to my mind just now.
i'll defiantly ask him when i next talk to him.
No, we only sat on the floor with his arm around me.

did you kiss him?
No, This was a couple of weeks ago. it came to my mind just now.
i'll defiantly ask him when i next talk to him.

Why defiantly?
Are you scared of him?
did you kiss him?

Nope
Original post by Sammylou40
Why defiantly?
Are you scared of him?

Curiosity.
No, he's the sweetest guy. he does get annoyed with the girls tho, since it's really our first spending alone time without his best friend always being there. i feel the same too, so i don’t blame him.
Curiosity.
No, he's the sweetest guy. he does get annoyed with the girls tho, since it's really our first spending alone time without his best friend always being there. i feel the same too, so i don’t blame him.

Ah. I think you mean definitely then. Not defiantly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending