The Student Room Group

QUB A100 2020 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
have you guys sent in your student finance application yet?
Any word on amended start dates this year for Queens Medicine . A lot of Uni’s are talking about going online until after Halloween
Original post by 2001medicine2020
Any word on amended start dates this year for Queens Medicine . A lot of Uni’s are talking about going online until after Halloween

It looks like it's going to start as predicted, on the 21st of September, with some online teaching like lectures that would otherwise have loads of people attending. Activities in small groups will very likely remain face to face
Reply 23
Hi, I have put my accommodation on a 39 week contract whereas I’ve heard that most people have put 38 weeks... what have you guys put? I thought I had to have a longer contract for medicine but I could be wrong? X
Original post by Gjf01
Hi, I have put my accommodation on a 39 week contract whereas I’ve heard that most people have put 38 weeks... what have you guys put? I thought I had to have a longer contract for medicine but I could be wrong? X

Are you an international student? I think the 39 week contract takes into account the induction week for international students from the 14th to the 21st of September. Otherwise UK/EU undergraduate students go with the 38 week contract
Reply 25
Original post by ayyquebueno
Are you an international student? I think the 39 week contract takes into account the induction week for international students from the 14th to the 21st of September. Otherwise UK/EU undergraduate students go with the 38 week contract

Thank you! I’m not international I think I just got confused! I’m going to try and change my contract length. Thank you again x
Please note that it's against TSR rules to request off site social media group chats. This is for your protection.

This thread is your group chat, please use this to ask your questions.

Post originally created by ecolier.
Reply 27
Hi, i accepted my offer a month ago, but i haven't received any sort of confirmatory or follow up emails from the university. I was just wondering if anybody else had received any emails or anything ??
Original post by jyo12
Hi, i accepted my offer a month ago, but i haven't received any sort of confirmatory or follow up emails from the university. I was just wondering if anybody else had received any emails or anything ??

Nothing yet
have you all received an email about course changes?
Original post by coconut_flamingo
have you all received an email about course changes?

Yup. Received the same email twice for some reason. It doesn't seem like the course changes are anything significant though
Has everyone received/completed the accessNI application? Also did anyone receive a confirmation of place email from the admissions team today? (Btw I’m a grad with an UF)
Original post by Potat0lover
Has everyone received/completed the accessNI application? Also did anyone receive a confirmation of place email from the admissions team today? (Btw I’m a grad with an UF)

Grad too! Yes and yes in response to your questions

when did you receive the emails?
anyone know what date you move into accommodation?
Original post by Potat0lover

I completed it but never got a confirmation email saying they got mine?
Original post by pineapplecoconut
I completed it but never got a confirmation email saying they got mine?

I got an email asking me to send scans of my ID documents and they said they won’t be giving any further confirmation and we have to check direct with access NI

Are you staying in halls? I just received my offer
Original post by pineapplecoconut
anyone know what date you move into accommodation?

19th September and it’s the week before for internationals
Original post by coconut_flamingo
when did you receive the emails?

16th and 27th of July respectively

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending