zulhaq345
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
My first year as an undergraduate will end around july and will go to my second year undergraduate in my uni on september 2020. When do i have to apply for maintenance loan and tuition loan? Also is the option continiuing full time student when sending application form?
Thanks!
Keele University
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi there,
The deadline to submit your reapplication for student finance is around June 22nd and yes, you would say that you are a continuing full time student.

^Rose
Keele University
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Attachment 892586
Last edited by Keele University; 1 year ago
zulhaq345
Rep:
?
Is this applied to other unis too then since I am in exeter uni?
zulhaq345
Rep:
?
Also do I have to always apply for maintenance loan, tuition loan each year?
Keele University
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by zulhaq345)
Also do I have to always apply for maintenance loan, tuition loan each year?
Undergraduate student finance is organised nationally so yes, you will probably need to go through this process at Exeter.

And yes, you usually have to reapply to Student Finance every year - this is to let them know that you are continuing with your course and also that your financial circumstances haven't changed since your last application (so that you are still entitled to the same level of loan/maintenance).

There's a separate Ask Student Finance thread here on TSR that you might find helpful: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=910. Your university's finance or student support office should also be able to help!

Amy
zulhaq345
Rep:
?
Can I apply right now even though last payment of my maintenance loan is in process from last year and if I'm an EU student?
Keele University
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Can I apply right now even though last payment of my maintenance loan is in process from last year and if I'm an EU student?
Unfortunately you will have to wait until you have received your final instalment of loan before you can apply for next year's finance

- Rose
zulhaq345
Rep:
?
Thank you once its arrived, woud i be able to apply online for student finance online or i have to send an application form via post office?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thank you once its arrived, woud i be able to apply online for student finance online or i have to send an application form via post office?
Hi, as an EU student you should apply on a paper application form https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms
Thanks, Isaac.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (19)
16.96%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (33)
29.46%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (12)
10.71%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (13)
11.61%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
4.46%
I think it's an unfair expectation (28)
25%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.79%

Watched Threads