The Student Room Group

Second undergraduate degree

Hey, this is my first post.

I would like to study a completely different degree but I am unsure as to how I can meet the entry requirements - I have a 1st class honours degree in accounting but I only left school with 1 higher and several int. 2s in 5th year.

I am aware mature students can apply for swap access courses if they have no or few qualifications, but could anyone advise on my circumstances given that I wouldn’t be eligible for an access course?
Reply 1
Original post by Alanamx

I would like to study a completely different degree but I am unsure as to how I can meet the entry requirements - I have a 1st class honours degree in accounting but I only left school with 1 higher and several int. 2s in 5th year.

I am aware mature students can apply for swap access courses if they have no or few qualifications, but could anyone advise on my circumstances given that I wouldn’t be eligible for an access course?

Better to ask the university you want to apply to
Original post by Alanamx

Hi there,

As @Wwys says, definitely contact the university you're interested in applying to and talk to them about the course and your current qualifications. They'll be happy to hear from you and to help :smile:

Fi :horse:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending