The Student Room Group

BTec unit 16 Applied Science

I am well on my way through this unit but I have hit a break wall with only a couple of points. Thank you I have managed eventually to find some info on spacecraft missions
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by swottymurph
I am well on my way through this unit but I have hit a break wall with only a couple of points to do any websites to help me would be grately appreciated on:Investigating essential factors in space flight regarding physical properties and the other point is Hazards,I have asked for help from my teacher however correspondence is taken forever due to the reduced manpower with this virus and not being in school due to this lock down situation

Hi :smile: I'm not overly familiar with the specifics of the Applied Science units, however, the Nasa website has great articles and information on factors in space flight. In regards to the second one on Hazards - are they hazards as a general topic, or again related to space flight? :h:

There's a couple of users in this thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=87960340 who are either currently studying Applied Science, or have just completed the course, so it might be worth trying to message one of them or comment on teh thread to see if they've studied the same unit.

If I can help further though, just let me know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending