The Student Room Group

Swansea A101 2020 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

A bit late to the party here, but hi everyone! Looking forward to meeting everyone in September (assuming I actually do achieve a 2:1 this summer and don't scrape a 2:2 and get turned away 😂). Anyone else here a parent? Hope you're all well and excited for September
Original post by abby_2701
A bit late to the party here, but hi everyone! Looking forward to meeting everyone in September (assuming I actually do achieve a 2:1 this summer and don't scrape a 2:2 and get turned away 😂). Anyone else here a parent? Hope you're all well and excited for September

Congratulations Abby, see you in September. No not a parent. Don’t stress, I’m assuming your university has put in place that safety net policy? So you can’t fall below your average 👌
Original post by Student1318
Congratulations Abby, see you in September. No not a parent. Don’t stress, I’m assuming your university has put in place that safety net policy? So you can’t fall below your average 👌

Thank you, we supposedly have a safety net policy but the details still haven't been confirmed to us. We may not have a safety net for some modules, since we don't have any prior work in those modules to base it off so it's still up in the air here! They have also informed me today that they won't be able to release my final result until late September, which may be too late, so I'll need to find a way to resolve that issue too. I hope everyone else is having an easier ride, it's a nightmare
Reply 63
Hi everyone - just wanted to ask if anyone heard back about the occupational health check appointments? I filled the form and sent it off but did not get any information about the appointments etc. Thanks :smile:
Original post by drhaj
Hi everyone - just wanted to ask if anyone heard back about the occupational health check appointments? I filled the form and sent it off but did not get any information about the appointments etc. Thanks :smile:

Mine is the same, I sent the form back but haven’t heard anything and that was a few weeks ago now :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending