notaboutit21
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi,

Is there anyone who could help me find a good research question for my Criminology dissertation regarding serial killers? I truly want to do something related to the transcripts of their trials, perhaps even modus operandi.

The thing is, I need to keep it around criminology. I am saying this because I will not be allowed to go too deep into forensic stuff. This might be tricky so I am hoping someone is more inspired than I am right now.

Thank you so much!
mu5er
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by notaboutit21)
Hi,

Is there anyone who could help me find a good research question for my Criminology dissertation regarding serial killers? I truly want to do something related to the transcripts of their trials, perhaps even modus operandi.

The thing is, I need to keep it around criminology. I am saying this because I will not be allowed to go too deep into forensic stuff. This might be tricky so I am hoping someone is more inspired than I am right now.

Thank you so much!
Maybe serial killers in real life compared with serial killers in film and television? Or if you're particularly interested in trial transcripts, that would mean their reasoning for blaming it was a sane act to kill multiple people sooo perhaps the thought processes? Or even if its possible for a serial killer to overcome past tendencies
notaboutit21
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
That is actually a brilliant idea. I was thinking about something similar although it wasn t as interesting as this. I was particularly looking for something like this because if the topic isn t catchy enough to make me go crazy about it , chances are... I will 100%screw it up ).Thank you so much
mu5er
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by notaboutit21)
That is actually a brilliant idea. I was thinking about something similar although it wasn t as interesting as this. I was particularly looking for something like this because if the topic isn t catchy enough to make me go crazy about it , chances are... I will 100%screw it up ).Thank you so much
I'm sure you will be fine! I'm glad I could help (even thought I do sociology a level and not criminology)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (589)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.5%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
20%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed