BTEC H/S Care Unit 7: Principles of Safe Practice in Health and Social Care Explained

Watch
Keri00Summers
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
@Starlight15
Thank you for helping me with Unit 7 Assignment
I have been told my grades would be centre-assessed - taking into account the new work that I did after handing in Unit 7. I asked my teacher and she said she would mark my unit 7 assignment as well and will sent it in to the board - I know I did well thanks to your guidance so when results day come - I'll tell you what I got
I thought I should let you know since it's been a couple of months since I gave my work in.
I hope you are doing well and once again thank you.
Take care
Starlight15
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Keri00Summers)
@Starlight15
Thank you for helping me with Unit 7 Assignment
I have been told my grades would be centre-assessed - taking into account the new work that I did after handing in Unit 7. I asked my teacher and she said she would mark my unit 7 assignment as well and will sent it in to the board - I know I did well thanks to your guidance so when results day come - I'll tell you what I got
I thought I should let you know since it's been a couple of months since I gave my work in.
I hope you are doing well and once again thank you.
Take care
I'm so glad 😁 thank you for the update
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (207)
39.2%
Take autumn exams (158)
29.92%
Look for a job (19)
3.6%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.17%
Take a year out (90)
17.05%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
6.06%

Watched Threads