BTEC H/S Care Unit 7: Principles of Safe Practice in Health and Social Care Explained

Watch
Starlight15
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by samia78690)
Thank you sooooo much, and I am really thankful for the quick reply. xx
No problem I always monitor this thread everyday so that's why you're getting quick replies
Starlight15
Rep:
?
(Original post by samia78690)
Thank you sooooo much, and I am really thankful for the quick reply. xx
Sorry I forgot to add social care professionals too such as (Care worker, youth workers) they also have a position of trust, and sometimes there will be times where they would work in a multidisaplinary team with the healthcare professionals with both having a duty of care
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Wow this resource is fantastic! When would it be most useful to users, we will make sure we promote it over social media and on site so as many people as possible can see it
Starlight15
Rep:
?
(Original post by Evil Homer)
Wow this resource is fantastic! When would it be most useful to users, we will make sure we promote it over social media and on site so as many people as possible can see it
Thank you so much I appreciate it
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Good luck
Mimixox16
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey everyone. I'm currently having to do my unit 7 assignment for health and social care, Task 1. Its due on 2nd December and I'm struggling with2:Justify procedures for responding to concerns about abuse and neglect in the selected health or social care setting.M1:Assess the importance of balancing individual rights with a duty of care in a selected health or social care setting.M2:Assess the importance of recognising and responding to evidence or concerns about different types of abuse and neglect in health and social care.P5xplain how to respond to concerns about abuse and neglect in the selected health or social care settings.I was wondering if anyone could give me any support with this or resources as I'm so confused with it all and feel like at loss. Thank you!
lorena12
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Mimixox16)
Hey everyone. I'm currently having to do my unit 7 assignment for health and social care, Task 1. Its due on 2nd December and I'm struggling with2:Justify procedures for responding to concerns about abuse and neglect in the selected health or social care setting.M1:Assess the importance of balancing individual rights with a duty of care in a selected health or social care setting.M2:Assess the importance of recognising and responding to evidence or concerns about different types of abuse and neglect in health and social care.P5xplain how to respond to concerns about abuse and neglect in the selected health or social care settings.I was wondering if anyone could give me any support with this or resources as I'm so confused with it all and feel like at loss.
Mimixox16, whats your units name?
because my unit 7 for level 3 was sociological perspectives
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey everyone. I'm currently having to do my unit 7 assignment for health and social care, Task 1. Its due on 2nd December and I'm struggling with2:Justify procedures for responding to concerns about abuse and neglect in the selected health or social care setting.M1:Assess the importance of balancing individual rights with a duty of care in a selected health or social care setting.M2:Assess the importance of recognising and responding to evidence or concerns about different types of abuse and neglect in health and social care.P5xplain how to respond to concerns about abuse and neglect in the selected health or social care settings.I was wondering if anyone could give me any support with this or resources as I'm so confused with it all and feel like at loss. Thank you!
Hey, not sure if this would be helpful for you but it might be worth checking out this amazing thread on Health and Social care Unit 7!

Best of luck
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by lorena12)
Mimixox16, whats your units name?
because my unit 7 for level 3 was sociological perspectives
This unit sounds like "Principles of safe practice"
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Start off doing P5, don't think about M1 M2, or the Ds yet as it will just stress you out! Do you have the text book for unit 7 to begin with or a case study so you can answer the questions more easily?
Mimixox16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Hazelly)
Start off doing P5, don't think about M1 M2, or the Ds yet as it will just stress you out! Do you have the text book for unit 7 to begin with or a case study so you can answer the questions more easily?
I dont have the text book or resources i do have the case studies that i need to use, which are the Zebra Ward, and the Walters NHS trust holly ward. i dont know what to do or write and its due on this thursday coming!
Mimixox16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
This unit sounds like "Principles of safe practice"
yeah thats the name of my unit 7
Mimixox16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Th

The ones i listed are the only ones i have left, my teacher asks us to do specific ones and hand it in at specific times.
tinygirl96
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Use your notes.
Mimixox16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by tinygirl96)
Use your notes.
That's not helpful at all?... I'm using my notes and everything. I havent got much as I havent had a teacher and we havent actually been taught it I'm in a crappy situation with school right now. I was hoping others would have help like notes and things as I'm unable to get the book? I'm not asking for answers just some support it's due in Friday and I'm struggling
aniqam04
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
hi could you please send me pictures of the pages of the book?
YM.004
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
hi can somebody send me the pdf version please
Aaliyahxox1010
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Keri00Summers)
thank you so much - if you are doing any other units and need pages you can ask me - I'll give them to you
Hey
I'm really stuck on unit 7 health and social mostly M1 and M2, D1 and D2
Starlight15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by aniqam04)
hi could you please send me pictures of the pages of the book?
PM me
Starlight15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by YM.004)
hi can somebody send me the pdf version please
PM me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (125)
53.65%
No (108)
46.35%

Watched Threads