The Student Room Group

Charles Third Faculty -2020 Entry

Hi! Im applying for Charles Third Faculty for 2020. My entrance exam is on April 19th, i've had a look at the past papers on their website but most of the content is beyond A-level. Looking anyone who is in the same boat or can shed some light based on personal experience (the pass mark, acceptance rate)? Also, are all the exams for all Czech/Charles Uni similar in terms of content. Any help would be much appreciated!!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Maryyam Moazzam
Hi! Im applying for Charles Third Faculty for 2020. My entrance exam is on April 19th, i've had a look at the past papers on their website but most of the content is beyond A-level. Looking anyone who is in the same boat or can shed some light based on personal experience (the pass mark, acceptance rate)? Also, are all the exams for all Czech/Charles Uni similar in terms of content. Any help would be much appreciated!!

Why are you applying to Charles? You won't be able to come to the UK to work now without taking additional exams after you graduate now that the UK has left the EU.
Original post by annefairy
Why are you applying to Charles? You won't be able to come to the UK to work now without taking additional exams after you graduate now that the UK has left the EU.

Everyone who graduates with a medical degree has to take an additional exam called the MLA, regardless of where you graduate from. I was informed this by both UK unis and unis in Europe. Also, Charles university is GMC registered so I wont have to take any additional exams apart from the exams that those who graduate from UK have to take. Do you study medicine in the UK?
(edited 4 years ago)
How was your exam? And did u do the exam online?

Original post by Rhea shroff

Yes I did it online due to covid and thankfully both the exam and interview went well so i'll be starting there in oct. Are you applying?
Original post by Rhea shroff

Yes I did it online due to covid and thankfully both the exam and interview went well so i'll be starting there in oct. Are you applying?

oh thats great congrats, i gave the hk faculty exam, my first faculty exam is in 3 days, and second faculty in june.
how did you study for the exam?especially for physics? and what kind of q's do they ask in ur interview.
Reply 6
congratulation for acceptance in the third faculty
can you give me an idea about the exam and topic especially the oral part
Reply 7

hi
how was your exam ?
Original post by Anonymous
oh thats great congrats, i gave the hk faculty exam, my first faculty exam is in 3 days, and second faculty in june.
how did you study for the exam?especially for physics? and what kind of q's do they ask in ur interview.

I used a website called czechprpep that I was given access to by the agency Medical Doorway. I chose maths instead of physics but i just went through the lectures and practiced past papers over and over again because some questions were repeated, especially for maths!
Original post by raniaezz
congratulation for acceptance in the third faculty
can you give me an idea about the exam and topic especially the oral part

The oral part is nothing to worry about, they are just testing if you can speak english and whether you have any actual interest in studying medicine. Make sure you have some volunteering or work experience you can talk about and general knowledge of medicine. The people are really nice so you'll be fine. For the exam, I used the past papers provided online and pre recorded lectures from an agency i was applying with. They also have the syllabus online so if all else fails, just research those topics. Good luck and let me know how it goes.
congratulation, can you give us an idea about the exam how it was especially the oral part
The oral part is nothing to worry about, they are just testing if you can speak english and whether you have any actual interest in studying medicine. Make sure you have some volunteering or work experience you can talk about and general knowledge of medicine. The people are really nice so you'll be fine. For the exam, I used the past papers provided online and pre recorded lectures from an agency i was applying with. They also have the syllabus online so if all else fails, just research those topics. Good luck and let me know how it goes.

maryyam i send u a massage
maryyam i send u a massage

I havent recieved any 'pm' message
I havent recieved any 'pm' message

i send pm massage again if still not reach please send me any contact media urgent
i send pm massage again if still not reach please send me any contact media urgent

i didnt recieve anything but i sent you one, try again now
i didnt recieve anything but i sent you one, try again now

i send again u recieve? u know iam just new in this website may be i send it wrong ? try to check ur pm again please
i send again u recieve? u know iam just new in this website may be i send it wrong ? try to check ur pm again please

no i haven't, if it isn't working you can ask me here or over email?
no i haven't, if it isn't working you can ask me here or over email?

can u send ur email for me please
can u send ur email for me please

[email protected]

i send a massage maryyam through outlook

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending