The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Glasgow or Strathclyde? Chemistry

I'm deciding on which University i want to go to and i'm stuck between Glasgow and Strathclyde.
I have applied to Chemistry and Chemistry with medicinal chemistry at Glasgow university
And i applied for Forensic and Analytical Science, and Chemistry with Drug Discovery at Strathclyde
i'm basically looking for advice about which university has better facilities, funding etc, honestly im completely stuck between them as i prefer the Glasgow campus (I have a hard time navigating and the last time i visited strathclyde it was really stressful) and the way theyre handling the corona virus situation (online offer holder day etc) but the courses at strathclyde seem more interesting and the clubs/society side of things seems better
im finding it really difficult to make a choice due to the open days being cancelled because i was relying on visiting the unis!
sorry this is long but any help is appreciated! :smile:
hi sorry this probably unrelated but i wanted to apply for the same courses but i was unsure if my grades were good enough, if you don't mind me asking have you heard anything back about offers and what grades they expect? anything would help! :smile:
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
hello, i have also applied to Strathclyde to forensic science and analytical chemistry! @Charlie286
@atmaxwell hey! omg that’s great hopefully we’ll both get in, where else are you applying to?
Original post by atmaxwell
hello, i have also applied to Strathclyde to forensic science and analytical chemistry! @Charlie286

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending