The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Law

Hey guys I wanna make friends before uni, has anyone firmed Liverpool? I can't seem to find anyone who's starting this year.
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sujibear
Hey guys I wanna make friends before uni, has anyone firmed Liverpool? I can't seem to find anyone who's starting this year.

Hey @sujibear :smile:

Congratulations on making Uni of Liverpool your firm.

You could always email their general enquiry team to see if they have any further information regarding new starters in September 2020.

Take care,
Ashley :tongue:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Hey, I’ve firmed UoL and should be studying law. That all depends on the grades we get given tho lol
Reply 3
Original post by milycarter
Hey, I’ve firmed UoL and should be studying law. That all depends on the grades we get given tho lol

pm me you insta! :smile:
Reply 4

Studying the same as you! The grades thing a bit worrying though ngl
Reply 5

You studying Law too?
Reply 6
Original post by Alexlo_
You studying Law too?

yes omg pm me!!
Reply 7
I'd recommend facebook pages for finding people, they're usually called something like "university of liverpool freshers 2020/21". The legal society also has facebook pages each year, although the 2020-21 year might not be up till September but it's worth searching. The university accommodation blocks usually have pages each year too
Reply 8
Original post by sloths
I'd recommend facebook pages for finding people, they're usually called something like "university of liverpool freshers 2020/21". The legal society also has facebook pages each year, although the 2020-21 year might not be up till September but it's worth searching. The university accommodation blocks usually have pages each year too

It’s already on facebook 😊
I’ve made Liverpool a firm for next year!! X
I'm going to do law at Liverpool too :smile:
Reply 11
Hey there. Liverpool is also my firm choice and I applied for Crown Place. 😁

I’m starting this year at uni of liverpool !!! Law LLB?

Same!! I’ve firmed Liverpool for law
Reply 14
I’ve also applied for Crown Place! Does anyone wanna make a gc?

We should definitely make one, gives us the chance to know each other
Reply 15
Hey im going liverpool this sept, for med tho, still im tryna make friends
Reply 16
I also applied to crown place
Original post by charlottebayliss
I’m starting this year at uni of liverpool !!! Law LLB?

I’m doing law and criminology so should be doing some of the same courses!!
Original post by Lucyanne097
I’m doing law and criminology so should be doing some of the same courses!!

Same
Hello! I’m starting @ Liverpool uni in September too. Studying Politics with Spanish :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending