The Student Room Group

GSCE aqa maths paper- june 2019 Paper 1 HIGHER

does anybody have the mark scheme to this paper. My teacher gave it to me to complete and mark but it is unavailable to see if you do not have an aqa log in and I can't come in contact with my teacher right now. I only really need the answers/explaination to question 25 and 26- if anyone has done the paper and got them questions correct???
I am a tutor, I don't have access to the paper but I'm happy to have a look at your answers and check if they are right or wrong, explain where I think you'll get marks and explain 25 and 26. Post pictures of your paper here and I'll get back to you ASAP
can you not email your teacher?
25a) -1/2 [Perpendicular is the negative reciprocal of line OP]
25b) 10√5 units [Work out coordinates of Point A and Point B using equation of BA, then use Pythagoras to work out length of AB]
26) -24 ['a' must be 2 to make the bracket equal 0, as the x-coordinate is -2, now sub in values from (3,1) into the equation to work out 'b' as -24]
Original post by Fruit09
25a) -1/2 [Perpendicular is the negative reciprocal of line OP]
25b) 10√5 units [Work out coordinates of Point A and Point B using equation of BA, then use Pythagoras to work out length of AB]
26) -24 ['a' must be 2 to make the bracket equal 0, as the x-coordinate is -2, now sub in values from (3,1) into the equation to work out 'b' as -24]

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest