The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UCAS update

Hi,

Was anyone else waiting quite a while for an update from UCAS track from UAL?
I’ve applied for BA Fashion Knit at LCF and had my Skype interview a week ago. They said at the time it should only take a couple of days
Reply 1
I know several people who are awaiting decisions post interview or regarding their apps in general who haven't heard a thing from LCF. The only LCF applicants who have had decisions, that I'm aware of, are UAL foundation students who were applying to LCF through UAL's internal 'UP' (University Progression) scheme. It looks like LCF are leaving it late to reply to everyone else..

Original post by 18041099
Hi,

Was anyone else waiting quite a while for an update from UCAS track from UAL?
I’ve applied for BA Fashion Knit at LCF and had my Skype interview a week ago. They said at the time it should only take a couple of days
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by JanMay
I know several people who are awaiting decisions post interview or regarding their apps in general who haven't heard a thing from LCF. The only LCF applicants who have had decisions, that I'm aware of, are UAL foundation students who were applying to LCF through UAL's internal 'UP' (University Progression) scheme. It looks like LCF are leaving it late to reply to everyone else..

Oh okay that’s good to know then, thank you. I actually wanted to firm a different choice and want to get the accomodation booked so I just withdrew from LCF.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending